Sunday, September 22, 2013

Upcycling in an Eco-fabulous Way!

So, I was on the hunt to find an amazing but inexpensive chic "eco-friendly" bar table for my apartment. However after many trips to my usual design shops I was coming up short, finding tables way over my price point ($500-600). Then one Sunday at the Rose Bowl Flea Mkt I finally struck GOLD!  Not only did I find a bar table at the perfect height under $250 but it was also handcrafted by a carpenter who only uses reclaimed wood in ALL of his pieces! Added BONUS :-) I am now thoroughly enjoying my new eco-fabulous custom wooden pub dining table by ReClaim It! See you don't always have to spend top dollar on quality furniture that lasts! Support your local small businesses at flea markets.  

You can view more of their amazing work at this www.reclaimshop.com. They can be found every Sunday at the Melrose Trading Post (LA) and every 2nd Sunday of each month at the Rose Bowl in Pasedena, CA.  Happy shopping fancy lookouters!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment